Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Drinks

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was filled with food, family, friends, fun, games and gifts! The one fabulous thing about this year that I have to share is all of the new drinks I tried. For those who know me, I either drink wine or gin. This year, I really outdid myself with letting people give me new recipes. Here are my new favorites:

Blueberry Vodka & White Cranberry Juice

It is the perfect summer, refreshing drink!










The Cream Soda

2 Shots Vanilla Vodka
Fill with Ginger Ale

Yum! This seriously tasted exactly like cream soda. Even my Nana drank her glass clean!









The Italian Margarita

4 fluid ounces amaretto liqueur
6 fluid ounces frozen limeade concentrate
6 fluid ounces tequila
1/2 cup orange juice
 Ice

Pour all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth.

All I can say about this drink is that Italians really improve everything ;)

With love and pearls,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment