Thursday, February 23, 2012

Oscar Deliciousness

In honor of the Oscar's this weekend Food & Wine Magazine put out some Best Movie-Inspired Recipes. Click the link for all 13 of them and their recipes but here are a few snaps of my absolute favorites:

Oscar Nominee: The Help

Minny's Chocolate Pie

Side note: Have any of you seen or read The Help and know why this pie is so famous?








Oscar Nominee: Midnight In Paris

Hemingway Daiquiri










Oscar Nominee: Moneyball

Hot Dog Melts

Side Note: Only a few select of you know my obsession with "Texas Tommies". Those of you that do know, I will be making these every day until the day I die.






I hope all of your mouths are drooling as much as mine is! Are you doing anything special for the Oscar's?

With love and pearls,
Ashley

3 comments: