Friday, March 16, 2012

Poor Snooki's Baby

I cannot resist any longer! I have to comment about the Snooki being pregnant thing. I will admit, when Jersey Shore first came out I was fist-pumping with the best of them. But now, it's kinda creepy and The Situation is 200 years too old to be hanging out and partying like that. The worst part about this is Snooki's baby stands no chance in society. Nicole, as she now likes to be called, may be growing up and maturing, but the Jersey Shore will live on forever and her child will have to deal with her behavior for the rest of his/her life. We have all made mistakes. I have made plenty...we'll just call them my college years. But my life was not broadcasted on television for millions of people to watch me hook up with some fugly dude and then fall on my face as I was doing the walk of shame (that may or may not have happened). Snooki did all that and more and I'm sure her poor child will never be taken seriously or will have to prove themselves much more than the average person. All in all, I feel bad for this baby and I hope that Snooki and her baby daddy are doing this for the right reasons and not to try and change their images.

But as bad as I feel for the baby, I cannot help but pee myself anytime I read some of these...






With love and pearls,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment