Thursday, November 29, 2012

I do not fear death, rather I fear an unlived life

Ok yes this is my next tattoo but I wanted to raise the question of Bucket Lists.  I believe you are never too young to start one.  I just wrote mine and it will forever be a work in progress.  But I am pinning it up on my bulletin board and crossing out whenever I do something.  Also be true to yourself when writing it.  Write down things you truly want to accomplish, whatever is important to YOU.  And I say it like that because I wrote on mine Buy a home and crossed it off immediately because yes I will own a house one day but you know what, that is not a dream to me.  And thats ok with me.  I am not going to write something down just because I am SUPPOSED to own a home, I am only going to write down things that truly are important to me.  Write your Bucket List out and lets get to living a life worth living, whatever that means to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment