Friday, April 20, 2012

faking orgasms

Ok ladies why do we fake em? Don't lie, you know you do! Is it we are trying to make the boys feel better about what they are doing? Is it because we are not going to cum so we fake it to get it over with? The thing about faking them though is that we are letting the man think he did a good job when in reality he needed to do something different in order for us to cum.  So why not just let them know how we need it done in order to achieve ecstasy we all know we want? Are we scared to hurt their feelings? But if we continue to fake it, we jeopardize not making that "o" face forever! Yea I know how to make myself cum because I've been doing it since I was 6 years old in the bath tub with the shampoo bottle, but don't we owe it to ourselves to let our man know how to get us there as well? I deserve to orgasm every time, hell they do..... those simple minded bastards!

No comments:

Post a Comment