Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chicken Parm Casserole



I totally am not doing this "recipe" post right but I had to upload this picture of my dinner last night! It was soooo good. My hunny and I made our own version of a chicken parm casserole.

I don't have the exact recipe or pictures of the steps (sorry guys I decided to do this after we made it!) but here are the basics:

Cook pasta according to directions until it is al dente (not totally soft) since it will cook more in the oven.

Cut the skinless chicken breasts into small pieces (nugget size). Bread them using eggs, flour, and breadcrumbs. Then put in a skillet with oil to cook them. They should cook until they are no longer pink inside but not until they are completely done since you will be putting them in the oven.

Heat up pasta sauce.

Once everything is warm, get out a casserole dish. Put sauce in first, then pasta, then chicken, then top with mozzarella cheese & parmesan cheese. Repeat layers.

Cook in the oven uncovered for about 20 minutes (or until the cheese melts and everything is hot).

Enjoy!!

I promise to do a proper recipe post next time!

With love and pearls,
Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment